• Full access to conference program, simulations, sessions and social events
• 5 nights and 6 day accommodation;
• Daily breakfast, lunch, dinner refreshments and tea
• Delegate Kit (shirts, bag, and giveaways)
• YLC Certificate of Achievement on the completion of social enterprise projects.
• YLC is for the youth aged between 18-24. Bring along your valid CNIC or Passport to support the same.
• A completed YLC application form is required. Incomplete forms will not be considered. You can register for the form available online on our website www.ylc.sol.edu.pk
• A constructive & resilient attitude.
• YLC is an inclusive event and goes far in ensuring accessibility for participants with different learning abilities.
• YLC Alumni from any year are not eligible to apply for this conference.
• YLC Team will select the participants who have a passion to learn, a desire to excel & a love for sharing.
• Draft and send sponsorship letters to organizations.
• Get in touch with the team, explaining what they’ve done so far to raise the fee and the team will give tips on how to proceed.
* Please make a cheque payable to ‘School of Leadership’
You can download the final sponsorship and fundraising guide from here: Sponsorship guide